2020 Jeep Compass Reviews
Looking for a comprehensive Jeep Compass review? Look no further than this detailed overview, compiled by Clear Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT. Drivers from Clear Lake who are in the market for a compact SUV, the 2020 Jeep Compass is a strong consideration. From its off-road capabilities to its sleek style, there is a lot to love about the new Jeep Compass. Take a look at these 2020 Jeep Compass reviews to see what this crossover has the experts raving about.
The 2020 Jeep Compass Review: The Basics
The 2020 Jeep Compass offers a suite of features and strong performance capabilities to Houston drivers that make it one of the most popular crossover vehicles in its competitive class. As you begin your research into the 2020 Compass, check out some basic specs for this vehicle:
2020 Jeep Compass Basics:
- $22,280 MSRP
- EPA-Estimated 23 MPG City/ 32 MPG Highway
- Standard 2.4L I-4 Engine with 180 hp
- 1,000-pound towing capacity
- 6-speed manual transmission
What the Experts are Saying
- Edmunds.com notes that if you’re looking for a well-priced crossover, the 2020 Jeep Compass is for you. This small crossover is competitively priced with a spacious cabin and innovative technology that will keep you connected. Though considered a small crossover, the 2020 Jeep Compass is mighty. Edmunds declares that the 2020 Compass takes on dirt trails like no other vehicle in its class.
- U.S. News & World Reportacknowledges that the 2020 Jeep Compass offers strong off-roading capabilities, and a user-friendly infotainment system.
- Cars.com enjoyed the Compass’ improved performance and cargo room while also enhancing the interior design and its off-roading capabilities.
- Kbb.com– “In government crash testing, the 2020 Jeep Compass earns four out of five stars overall, with four stars in the frontal-crash test, five in the side-impact but only three in the rollover test. The independent Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) gives the Compass better marks, with its highest rating of Good in all crash tests.”
- The Car Connection – “Unlike some Jeep models, the 2020 Compass is well-equipped even in base Sport mode, with a 7.0-inch infotainment system that features Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth, and two USB ports.”
- Autotrader – “The Compass has a lot working in its favor. It comes reasonably well-equipped…In addition to wearing one of the more distinctive designs offered in the subcompact class, the Compass Trailhawk’s off-road capability gives it a distinct advantage over most non-Jeep competitors.”
Your 2020 Jeep Compass from Clear Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT
Now that you’ve explored the 2020 Jeep Compass reviews, check out our new Jeep Compass inventory! You can even take advantage of our virtual test drive from the comfort of home in Pearland. Contact us if you have any questions!
More From Clear Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT
Are you in need of a versatile vehicle that can handle everyday Clear Lake commutes and weekend off-roading adventures? The 2021 Jeep Cherokee delivers on all fronts with a stylish yet rugged build, and top-tier performance features that are designed to meet all of your driving needs. The maximum 2021 Jeep Cherokee towing capacity is a…
The Dodge Charger lineup is packed with stylish, powerful, and well-appointed models – but which is right for you? In this guide, we’ll walk you through the 2020 Dodge Charger trim levels. Whether you’re looking for a budget-friendly dynamo or a jaw-dropping powerhouse, the team at Clear Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT can make sure you buy or lease the…
Whether heading off-road for a weekend trip or navigating the roads of Clear Lake, the 2021 Jeep Gladiator is a powerhouse ride that’s ready for even the toughest tasks. And if you’re gearing up for a big trip, can the 2021 Jeep Gladiator towing capacity live up to your high expectations? The answer is yes. The…