2020 Jeep Compass Reviews
Looking for a comprehensive Jeep Compass review? Look no further than this detailed overview, compiled by Clear Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT. Drivers from Clear Lake who are in the market for a compact SUV, the 2020 Jeep Compass is a strong consideration. From its off-road capabilities to its sleek style, there is a lot to love about the new Jeep Compass. Take a look at these 2020 Jeep Compass reviews to see what this crossover has the experts raving about.
The 2020 Jeep Compass Review: The Basics
The 2020 Jeep Compass offers a suite of features and strong performance capabilities to Houston drivers that make it one of the most popular crossover vehicles in its competitive class. As you begin your research into the 2020 Compass, check out some basic specs for this vehicle:
2020 Jeep Compass Basics:
- $22,280 MSRP
- EPA-Estimated 23 MPG City/ 32 MPG Highway
- Standard 2.4L I-4 Engine with 180 hp
- 1,000-pound towing capacity
- 6-speed manual transmission
What the Experts are Saying
- Edmunds.com notes that if you’re looking for a well-priced crossover, the 2020 Jeep Compass is for you. This small crossover is competitively priced with a spacious cabin and innovative technology that will keep you connected. Though considered a small crossover, the 2020 Jeep Compass is mighty. Edmunds declares that the 2020 Compass takes on dirt trails like no other vehicle in its class.
- U.S. News & World Reportacknowledges that the 2020 Jeep Compass offers strong off-roading capabilities, and a user-friendly infotainment system.
- Cars.com enjoyed the Compass’ improved performance and cargo room while also enhancing the interior design and its off-roading capabilities.
- Kbb.com– “In government crash testing, the 2020 Jeep Compass earns four out of five stars overall, with four stars in the frontal-crash test, five in the side-impact but only three in the rollover test. The independent Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) gives the Compass better marks, with its highest rating of Good in all crash tests.”
- The Car Connection – “Unlike some Jeep models, the 2020 Compass is well-equipped even in base Sport mode, with a 7.0-inch infotainment system that features Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth, and two USB ports.”
- Autotrader – “The Compass has a lot working in its favor. It comes reasonably well-equipped…In addition to wearing one of the more distinctive designs offered in the subcompact class, the Compass Trailhawk’s off-road capability gives it a distinct advantage over most non-Jeep competitors.”
Your 2020 Jeep Compass from Clear Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT
Now that you’ve explored the 2020 Jeep Compass reviews, check out our new Jeep Compass inventory! You can even take advantage of our virtual test drive from the comfort of home in Pearland. Contact us if you have any questions about the Jeep Compass MPG and more!
More From Clear Lake Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT
So, how much can a Jeep Wrangler tow? The 2021 Jeep Wrangler towing capacity will be either 2,000 pounds or 3,500 pounds depending on the configuration you choose to drive off in. Take a closer look at the available Jeep Wrangler towing capabilities, Jeep 4×4 technology, and range of standard and available towing features with…
When Clear Lake drivers think about the Jeep Cherokee, they’re more likely to think about its legacy as an off-road capable SUV than to consider the impressive Jeep Cherokee fuel economy numbers. Read on for a full understanding of just how versatile this off-road capable commuter crossover is. Then fill out a pre-approval and schedule for…
The Jeep Renegade is highly popular amongst Clear Lake commuters and thrill-seekers alike because of its impressive performance capabilities and its interior filled with advanced technologies. The Renegade is also notable for its unforgettable style. The Jeep Renegade colors span across a palette of vibrant and neutral hues, allowing drivers to customize this vehicle to match…