Dodge Charger Colors
If your Clear Lake drive demands more than just an ordinary ride, then the new Dodge Charger could be just what the doctor ordered. Available in a wide array of vintage-inspired colors and features guaranteed to turn the head of every car lover from Houston to Pearland it’s easy to see why the Dodge Charger is leaving the competition in the dust.
Dodge Charger Exterior Color Options
Colors vary slightly by trim, but the Charger SXT, Charger GT AWD, Charger R/T, Charger GT Plus AWD, Charger Daytona, Charger R/T Scat Pack, Charger Daytona 392, and the Charger SRT 392 all feature these options:
- Maximum Steel (Grey)
- Yellow Jacket
- Pitch Black
- Octane Red
- Granite (Dark Grey)
- IndiGo Blue
- White Knuckle
- F8 Green
- Destroyer Grey
- Billet (Light Grey)
- GoMango (Orange)
The Charger SRT Hellcat is available in every color mentioned above except Pitch Black.
Dodge Charger Interior Color Options
While you can drop by the body shop to change your exterior color if you change your mind, the interior is another matter. Dodge has taken great care to make sure you won’t want to with a selection of stunning interior colors that include:
- Black (Available on all trims)
- Brazen Gold/Black (Available on R/T and R/T 392)
- Demonic Red/Black (Available on the SRT Hellcat)
- Pearl/Black (Available on the SXT Plus, GT, and R/T)
- Ruby Red/Black (Available on the R/T 392 and SRT 392)
- Sepia/Black Available on the SRT 392 and SRT Hellcat)
Dodge Charger Style Features
The engineers who designed the Dodge Charger spent a great deal of time looking to muscle cars of the past and chose some of the best features of the past 40 years to enhance this iconic ride, including:
- Dodge Crosshair Grille
- Double Power Bulge Hood
- Side Door Scallops
- Rear Flying Buttress
- Seamless Rear LED Racetrack Lamps
- Performance Spoilers
- Wraparound Headlamps
Drivers can also choose from a variety of add-on packages to enhance their charger even more:
- Blacktop Package: SXT, GT, and R/T, drivers can add black aluminum wheels, sport suspension, one-piece black rear spoiler, and a gloss black fascia applique.
- Plus Group: Bi-functional HID Projector headlamps
- Premium Group: Automatic LED High-Beams
Each of these packages also adds access to upscale interior features like Nappa Leather, heated steering wheel, heated seats, and BeatsAudio Premium Sound. Speak to an associate to see which features are available on the package you’ve chosen.
More from Clear Lake CJDR
To learn more about our work with Bay Area pet adoptions, or to schedule a League City area test drive of the 2018 Dodge Charger of your choice, contact an associate at Clear Lake CJDR today.